Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Sat 3/23

Stephanie are you going to continue to WI???

Lisa

Re: WI Sat 3/23

I'm a loner on Saturdays huh?

Stayed the same, no loss no gain.

I got really frustrated this last week because I was tired of feeling like I try so hard just to see a .6 loss. I workout hard, eat on plan and it was just a downer for me. I was even considering giving up about 2 days ago. But I went it to meeting today and explained my frustrations to the ladies and I think I'm back to "You're not eating enough". So this week I'm going to try and make sure I'm eating enough and getting enough protein in.

This is how I felt

This is how I feel now. Thank goodness for meetins and this board to help get you through those tough times. 5.8 lbs to go until goal. Wish me luck

Lisa,

I know its hard, but that scale plays mind games with us....if You are working the program and eating it will, i repeat, it will come off. Of course the body has a mind of its own, each week is different, as is each day.
once You give up its so hard to get back on .........

i think i have seen You post on the things You eat, if You dont perhaps You should. or at least read what others are eating.
I now eat 21 points a day, I can remember when i first started, i thought my gawd 21 points!! I'll starve

Thanks for the help and encouragement. I'm going work it but be happy with even the smallest amount of loss. HAPPY EASTER!

And Lisa you didn't have that much to get off. so the less to lose the longer it takes,

I only had 23 lbs to take off to goal and it took forever, with losses so miminal like .2 .4 and the most was .8.. I also wanted to give up but I didn't, because the small losses I did have weekly would have been mega lbs back on weekly

Its so easy to gain but so hard to get off..

don't quit...

YES I am still wieghing in... Sorry I have pretty much no computer time now adays.
I was down 2.2 on the 22nd.
Thanks !

It's good to know it was slow for you too. I did put on a skirt today that I haven't been able to fit into since I was 140lbs. I weigh 160 and I can wear it. (about 2 months ago I couldn't get it over my thighs!) I guess that goes to show you what exercising and muscle will do to your body. It give me a NON-SCALE VICTORY to be happy about.