Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP today Sun 3/23

OK so Easter is here.. for me its just another Sun and I will plan to be on program.
I'm heading to the Hilton in Atlantic City with a crowd for brunch,,,

My choices will be WW point friendly, if I over indulge the only one I'm fooling is myself.

is it worth it .. i say NOT...

Re: OP today Sun 3/23

Op here too. I am making Easter dinner here, so it will all be WW friendly. I don't mind cooking and it is so much easier to stay OP when you know exactly what is in each food selection.

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Uki

Tobe-thanks for your wise words. I plan to stay OP today when we go to friend's. I need to remember that I'm only hurting myself if I go off program.

not going anywhere for easter today. Had a pretty good day yesterday. No easter egg hunts today so I wont see as much chocolate today as I have lately. Op for me

With the little kids we all had a little chocolate this morning. Already feeling sick from the few bites so I'm done. OP for the day and counting the chocolate I ate.

OP

Trying real hard to stay OP today. We have company and the cookies are calling my name.

Laura

Not been op today but will be tommorow. Did alot of things good too like eat special k for breakfast after making bacon eggs for my family. Went for my am walk before church. Had prime rib dinner and ice cream for dessert. Compared to my bad ways of before I've been pretty good.

Think I didn't do too bad today. Maybe ate a little too much in volume but stayed with healthy choices. Need to drink lots of water to flush out the salt from the ham.

Pat