Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Mon 3/24

Hi Ho its back to work I go.

have a cold so no exercise for me, I'll stand
around and watch the women use the machines.

I still feel full from yesterday.
although I was on program I ate some foods
that I usually don't eat, and I feel it..

so today its plenty of water...

Re: OP Mon 3/24

OP today. Yesterday went just fine. I didn't indulge at all and it felt good.

DD is off to a friend's house for a sleepover and DS #1 has a friend coming to our house for a sleepover. This house is always full of kids! LOL

Have a good one,
Uki

I'm OP today. This weekend was not a good OP for me. I ate too much and I can tell. I'm not even going to attempt to get on the scale because I know without a doubt it won't be good. Therefore, I will be good today

Laura

I'm not weighing myself until I've had a few good days. I'm eating oatmeal homemade mushroom soup for lunch and a liter dinner. I feel happier when eating lower and cant figure out why I dont do it on holidays.

OP for me today. The easter candy yesterday made me have the runs I guess that will teach me to eat candy huh. I'm ready for this week though and learned a lesson.

OP, still battling this cold/flu..whatever it is. Been up since 4 Am ( tobe i shoulda called you ) had to be at work earlier than usual.

I have a few times woke up the next morning after over-indulging or eating foods that my body is not use to eating and can just tell.........the bloated feeling, the run down feeling.......good thing we can spot that feeling

Just got back from getting my driver's license - took almost 4 hours! I didn't think it would be that bad - didn't have any breakfast (except for coffee) and I am first eating my lunch now and its 3 pm. I am OP regardless of all the unnecessary stress - didn't cave and hit the drive thru - stopped at Wild Oats and got a nice big salad. Now I just have to figure out when I will get my exercise in.

Marilyn