Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reached my goal!

Hello, friends.
It took me a year, but I've finally reached my goal.
(Takes a bow). I feel wonderful, and am enjoying all the trendy new clothes,(size 6 pants!!!!) and compliments.
Someone called me the Incredible Shrinking Woman at church yesterday.
I really miss posting here, but have begun a new job working for two financial advisors- kinda high stress,
so not as much free time for my computer at home.
Any hoo, thought it might be encouraging for new folks or lurkers to know that it CAN BE DONE- it works if you work it. Stick to your points, and drink your water- and move it whenever you have a free moment!
Good luck to those still getting there, and many congrats to those who have reached their goals and are maintaining.
This is a wonderful site for getting advice, and for encouragement when you're needing a boost.
Patty, if you're talking to Aimee soon, perhaps you can pass on my good news? I'm keeping her in my prayers.
Hugs to you all,I think of you more often than you know!
LouAnne

Re: Reached my goal!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations!!! I know how great it feels reaching goal! Always remember that feeling!! Great Job!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

Wow LouAnne WOw and more WOW

good for you.. you were one of the first ones on the site along with Akus, myself and a few others, some have faded away but most of us stuck it out, reached goal and now are just maintaining.

Thanks to Aimee for putting this site together, to let us keep going here on a daily basis..

you must look terrific I remember your old pix in the progress area...

again a huge congratualtions....

miss you, and pop in from time to time... xoxoxoxoxo

Great job and thanks for thinking of others. I'm at goal too for 6 mths and this time I want to do everything to keep it off. I still commit here everyday and its working.

LouAnne i do miss Your postings and do think of You and wonder how You are, so glad to hear You reached goal and stayed OP!!

Louanne-
Congrats! Glad you stuck with it. Glad to hear from you too!
Stop by and chat when you get some free time.
Marilyn

Let me add my congratulations. It is helpful for us still on the journey to hear that there is an end and people have reached it.

Pat

Way to go! We are so proud of you. Welcome to the maintainers club!

Uki

Great Job Louanne...I wondered what happened to you. I will pass on your good news to aimee the next time I talk to her. She is trying to pack up things so she can move as soon as they get a 1 bedroom apartment open for her. Glad you dropped in and let us know the good news...

Thanks so much everyone, for you kind words of congrats. I will really try to check in more often. This site is one of THE BIGGEST reasons for my success this time. Knowing that I could come here to vent, and ask advice, and even for prayer, was a huge comfort to me this past year.
I am so thankful to Aimee for maintaining this site to give us a network and a voice.
Thanks also to Tobe for being her second in command and her liason.
Love you lots,
LouAnne

Its no biggie LouAnne
This site helped me reach goal and maintain that goal for the last 13 months...

myself and others here...

Kudos to you!!

Congratulations LouAnne! That's awesome!!!! Way to go!!!