Author
Comment
WI Tues 3/25

Tobe
Akus

Re: WI Tues 3/25

down .2

Good job Tobe. It can't be easy being on maintenance.

Laura

Maitenance for me just became an everyday thing, I got used to staying away from high calorie high fat foods, that I don't even think of those types any longer, it did take some time to get that mind set,
and i had to learn what my triggers were and be aware of them...

THats what the theme of my meeting was today, its going to be in 3 parts.
Today was Trigger foods

I don't remember what the other 2 parts were, but I sure know that my biggest trigger is pizza, after that I want sugar... so to play it safe I make my own when I want that type of food...

Maintenance is doable, it just became an everyday way.

I also accepted that the number on the scale will never and has never been the same week to week or even day to day.,.

But Im mananging to hold that 3 to 5 lb number under my goal weight. for the last 13 mo so I guess I'm doing something right LOL..

Still feeling run down from this cold( and gas $$$).....i may go WI tonight, if i dont, will definately do it Saturday, i am off and will probably go shopping

maintaince is for sure doable!

Great job Tobe, I look forward to the day I get to maintain

Ok, i decided if i stay off track on my weigh ins,how can i stay on track and stay OP!! I missed weigh in last week, for no other reason that i did not take TIME to weigh in. So i put off going this week and told myself i would go on my day off,which is Saturday.
I got up this morning and got ready for work and decided that Wednesday morning is the day i weigh in( and Tuesday nights) So i took a change of clothes with me and took my break so i could go weigh in.

I am up 3.2 pounds.I tend to see-saw with this 3 pounds. One week i am up 3, one week i am down 3. I am ok with it, but i know i can not,repeat can not, blow off a weigh in. I also know what i have to do to take off the 3.2, even if next week its only -1. I like going down instead of going up. I really think if i would not go weigh in, the gains would be 1 here,1.5 there,.8 here..........and it all adds up.

I am still below goal, but need to nip it in the bud now!!

Weighing in is part of being OP!!!!