Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP tues 3/25

Slept thru for a total of more than 8 hrs, it sure felt good..
My cold is heading south out of my body LOL.

I plan an on program today...

Re: OP tues 3/25

Glad you got some rest, Tobe. DH has a nasty cold right now too, but he seems to be on the mend as well. OP over here today. DS #1's sleepover went well and we pick up DD from hers later today. Our kids have such the social life!

Uki

I'm in for another OP day too!

Make lifetime tomorrow!!!!! We are having a party (in my honor) at my WW meeting tomorrow - pinch me I think I am dreaming - what a difference a year makes!

All of those lurkers out there reading this - you can do it too! Come on and be OP for today with us.

Marilyn

So many of us getting to goal, its a beautiful thing. When I first joined I truely never believed I could get to a size 4 from a 14 nealy a 16. I hope the newer members realise it will happen if they commit everyday and do their best.
Marylin a big congratulations.

I'm in for another 24!

Congrats Marilyn! I'm trying to be OP today. I don't know what's come over me lately, I just want to eat too much of the things I shouldn't. UGH!

Laura

Oh Yes, OP and trying to not let the last weigh-in get me down. I am determined....have a good day, everyone, Maajida

Count me in for today. Feeling almost ready for the day, but determined. Trying to keep that motivation and really looking forward to weigh in on saturday.

Have a great day everyone!

OP, still battling this cold. Have not exercised in dayssss, the cold went from my head to my lungs.......the thought of cardio makes me ache.
My DD is bugging me to start the Couch 2-3k Program, i told her it may have to wait till next week.