Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WI Wed 3/26

Marilyn...sounds like a fun group you go to..You have done a great job...and now you are free....

THANKS everyone. I do plan on continuing to go to my WW meeting - heck we have such a good time there I really look forward to it. I know that it is a big part of why the program was successful for me - accountability to someone other than myself - I really DO NOT want to gain this weight back. I think I have learned over the past year of doing this that it is okay to take a detour once in a while from the program as long as you get right back on track.

Thanks to all of you for all your encouragement, inspiration, and good advice. I couldn't have done it alone.

Marilyn

8.8# below goal

way to go Cheryl. There is hope for the rest of us

Pat

lost 1.4#'s !!! total 6.2#'s.

Congradulations marilyn!!! I can't wait to get there myself. I told myself there is no stopping this time. I'm in it for the long haul.

Tobe, i read what you said,

"my only suggestion to you is please go weekly to WI reagardless if you've been good or not good.
Thats the success of maintenance,
suit up and show up weekly.."

i read what You said, after i posted my weigh in for Tuesday, i said weighing in while on maintaince is as important as staying OP...........it goes hand in hand and it took me one week of missing a WI to realize this, If i am can not stay on track to weigh in how can i stay on track (OP) with this lifestyle!!

Great job Chelsie, you're moving right along!