Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Thursday match 27th

Good morning all! It must be Tobe's day off. I hope the pups let her sleep in.

Op as usual. Yesterday was great. We had a nice day at home in the morning. Then I got some groceries in the afternoon and DH and I ate out at the best MExican restaurant and I did just fine. I had a grilled shrimp quesadilla made with no oil, lots of veggies and very little cheese - no rice, no beans, no guacamole. I felt great!

DD's sleepover had to get moved to today and she was crushed. Poor little thing - she just sobbed when her friend couldn't come over. They had a schedule conflict at the last minute. Oh well, she is coming today so we will try to do something fun.

Have a great day!
Uki

Re: OP- Thursday match 27th

I was out bumming last nite and got in late, yes I did sleep in, this cold has me down, but not enough to keep me down...

I didn't work yesterday, I called out, but I will head in there tomorrow morning.
today I'm off to the garden shop for mulch shopping, its time here to get the gardens going...

I'm in and on for another 24....

oh yes, OP all the way today...balancing eating for health with eating for pleasure. Hugs, maajida

OP today. I'm off to WW in a few minutes. Got on my scale this AM and looks like it may be a big loss week for me.
Tobe- I can't believe you are talking about gardening. We still have snow. Most on the ground has gone but more snow tomorrow. That's spring in Western NY.

Pat

NY gets it bad especially Upstate.

I'm at the Jersey Shore with alot of salt in the air, which then turns your snow into our rain.
so theres perks for livug at the beach.. no snow...

Good luck Patty at the scale today...

OP 4 me

I just checked my tulips, there are peeking their little heads out about 4 inches, a few more days of sun and they should be out, but today they are calling for rain.......temps in the 40's.

OP here in Michigan with a gloomy, rainy start to the day. At least we're starting to warm up a bit. I got on the scale this morning and I am up several lbs. I enjoyed my Easter wkd. a bit too much. I'm not sure if I'll weigh in tomorrow or Sat. morning. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Laura

Im OP here at work.

We got a call at 4am that my husbands grandma passed away. I might be MIA for couple days, but will try to stay OP as much as I can.

Op today. Busy busy busy. I feel like my life is on speed dial. The ww is still always on my mind and I plan to eat healthy. Making pizza for dinner tonite.

OP for me today. I had to take my 5 year old for Kindergarten shots and my 2 year old for shots too. What a sad day it has been Then we hit the toy store to get a cheer up present.

I have a better outlook for staying OP this week. I am excited about making different dinners/lunches to dress up my protein and it's been fun. I also started that Couch Potato to 5K and I've been enjoying the run.

Op for me. Just got home from work. Hoping to finally make a meal tonight. I've been grabbing smart ones and left overs for 3 days straight I am ready for a good meal.

akus-- if you like tulips you like iowa. I live 20 minutes from Orange City. They hold an event every year called Tulip Festival. I used to live there and my mom still does so we go every year. There are just tons of them all over town. So pretty!!!
Pella, Iowa (thats down on the southern end of Iowa and Orange city is in the North west) holds the original festival and have even more tulips then Orange City!!