General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI today /Thurs 3/27

Lorraine
Pat

Re: WI today /Thurs 3/27

Stayed the same 143. I'm 12 1bs under my ww goal. Would like 2 or 3 more loss for a big bumper for cruise so my goal this week is to be very good. I go on my 8 day cruise in 9 days. I dont want to come home and my clothes not fit.

Lorraine
news flash for you...
Your body just might not budge another lb, so don't give yourself to much cushion to eat on a cruise.

Have a great time, choose your foods accordingly to program and make sure when your out at sea, walk the walking deck...

I've been on 4 cruises, didn't go near the midnite
buffet, stayed away from the ice cream machines that are flowing all over the ship and I walked in the morning.
got off the ship Went to WW and lost 2 lbs.

The 3 to 5 I'm holding under goal is all my body will tolerate, no matter what I do or eat, I can't lose
anymore.. the ol bod won't budge..

and sounds like your body is telling you to stop, and just maintain what you have.. just like mine is telling me...

That number, 143, sounds divine. I used to be 139 in high school and after my first 2 kids so that is where I'm headed. However, I'm still trying to break into the 159 range this week and my ww goal is 155. So close

Good WI today. Down 3. Don't know if it because of the new heart rate monitor or not. I seem to be exercising harder trying to get my calorie expendeture up. Of course it helped that I stayed OP even on Easter.

Congratulations on being below your goal Lorraine.

Pat

nice loss Pat...

thats a total of 6 this month... good job..

ladies
I agree tobe about the body not budging.
Today that thought also crossed my mind. I can remember when i was getting close to goal and i wondered how i would stop losing........i was/am comfortable where i am physically. I have never weighed(155-160) in my life nor have i wore a size 8-10 pants.
My body is comfortable now as am i. I never want it to be a struggle or an obsession of what i can and can not eat.
When i go on vacation in June, i dont want to have "extra pounds" to play around with, meaning if i know i am down xx amount of pounds, i can splurge. I am sure i could fill that quoto in one day of splurging....but it may take me 2-3 weeks of up/downs to take that little splurge off. I dont want to think oh, i wonder how many points that is, and walk away with my pen and tracker. Sooner or later i am going to have to trust myself that after a year of being on this lifestyle and knowing it works, i can do it without thinking "how many points is that" I have to let go of that security blanket sometime. I know what common sense portions sizes are and a little taste of this and that is. I also know what my triggers are.

Like You said, wise choices and healthy food decisions.