Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Fri 3/28

Ok so its the crack of dawn here in NJ and I'm raring to go, ha, have to go to work today.

I'm still fighting a bad cold but I'm tough and I'll survive.
One good thing about it, I have no appetitie, I am eating, but very lite foods..

I was out yesterday and even passed up starbucks, my stomache was off, had lunch out at pannera bread, and I only ate half a sandwich, I used the other half for dinner last nite..

so today once again I'm on program

Re: OP Fri 3/28

Hang in there, Tobe! DH had something similar last week and he got better - it just took time and rest.

OP today too. I am going in for a repeat mammogram on the left breast just to be sure all is well. I am not too worried, but I will feel better once it is said and done.

Have a good one,
Uki

OP today, messed up bad last weekend so I'm paying the price now. I'm not sure what the scale will say but I expect a gain. I don't know why I do the things I do, will I ever learn.

Laura

OP 24/7......

twenty four hours and 7 days a week..

Laura, see above...

Tobe i am also still battling this cold. Had it a week and still can feel it in my lungs...

Uki, prayers coming Your way...

op.

OP today. May have to think of higher point foods for today. Earned 6 AP at the gym today. I guess I'll have to struggle through. Don't think I'll fill my tracker with "empty junk points".

Pat

not an op day for me. Doing very badly with chocolate. Went into work for 4 hours this morining with another gal. Then went to walmart. She and I went in the clearence isle which of course is filled with easter candy. Just didn't dig deep enough into my will power. Ate way to much chocolate and then felt sick. Then felt way guilty. But I know from past experience I can't let it go any farther than what it already has. Get back on track with a good low point supper and start fresh tommorow.

2 years ago this one thing would have sent me off into a binge that would have lasted till weigh in day. But thanks to this board that doesnt happen anymore. So everyone have a great weekend!!

I know the feeling Chelsie it happened to me last weekend. I'm fighting the urge right now to eat too much of something yummy.

Laura

Made pancakes for supper with
reduced fat pancake mix
skim milk
egg beaters

the family had chocolate chips in theirs with lite wipped topping.

I had a few strawberries on two small pancakes with a little lite wipped cream. I tell you what that tasted better and was way more filling than any of that chocolate I ate today. I am stuffed.

Thanks for the support laura it is always nice to know that we are not alone in our stuggles, what ever they may be!!!

posting late, but OP all the way today. maajida