WI Wed 4/2

Patty
Cheryl
Marilyn
Becky
Tammy
Chelsie

Re: WI Wed 4/2

Down 1.4 this week, total of 55.6. I'm 5.8 under goal!

Congrats Becky 5.8 under holy smokes I betcha you feel terrific....

celebrate with an apple.....

Thanks Tobe. I do feel great. When I get frustrated or I feel the need to really appreciate how far I've came I look at a picture of what I looked like when I started. What a difference!

Up. 0.8 - still below goal and first day (as Lifetime) of not having to pay for my meeting.

Marilyn

Sorry Tobe...I forgot it was weigh in for me so I didn't weigh today.. Yesterday I was down 1.7 from last week..Not far from my goal of 150 again...

up 1.2 this week. I have to admit I have not done the best lately. Several things have come up in the past month that I have had a hard time dealing with. But I am getting a hold on them. My goal for this week is to remain op all week ( not just the last 4 days before weigh in ) and to take the time for my self to get the exercise in that I need.

Although I know part of this gain is due to what week of the month it is for me. If I would have tried harder last week to not give in to my temptations I could of showed a loss no matter what week it was.

till next week!!

Been busy and sorry I did not post until now. I was 10# below goal on Wednesday.

Great job everyone.
Chelsie 1.2 is off in one good low point day. I understand temptation and I'm like you. This is very doable even if you have bad days as long as you have alot of good days. were in this together.