Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 4-6-08

The purpose of this thread is to post your plans for exercise for the week as well as to share a daily accountability post for each day to track what you did to earn those AP's.

Sunday - rest
Monday - 40 minutes trainer
Tuesday - 40 minutes trainer
Wednesday - 50 minutes treadmill
Thursday - 40 minutes trainer
Friday - 50 minutes treadmill
Saturday - 50 minutes treadmill

Uki

Re: Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 4-6-08

Sunday- 45 minutes yard raking - done
Monday- rake rest of the yead
Tues- treadmill
Wed- weights and treadmill
Thurs- treadmill
Fri- water aerobics, weights and treadmill
Sat- Sewing (if I sew fast enough does it count as aerobics?)

I was hoping for a bike ride outside, but it was still chilly this morning and I can't go in the afternoon because I have no one to watch Little Guy. So... 40 minutes on the trainer instead. All done. LOL

Uki

Worked this AM but got in 45 minutes of lawn raking this PM. Earned 3 AP. Can't believe how high my heart rate goes up when raking. Even though I lift weights I don't have much upper body strength.

Pat

sun--30 min treadmill
some legs and abs

Happy happy joy joy!! I got the first bike ride of the season today. I must have looked like a total idiot because I know I had this goofy smile on my face the whole time. I MISSED my bike something awful. But we have bonded again... LOL Anyway, 13 miles out today to break myself back in. I am a happy camper.

Uki

Uki wow 13 miles!! how many ap does that add up to? I cant wait till it is nice enough out after work for bike rides. Were expecting snow here thurs. and fri!!

Tues. 30 min treadmill
abs and legs

Chelsie,

I only count it as 4 AP. I am thinking about getting a heart rate monitor since Patty has spoken so highly about hers. That would tell me how accurate I am as far as Ap's go. I tend to err on the side of caution when determining between moderate and intense exercise... So I may be cheating myself out of extra AP's, but I would rather underestimate than overestimate. LOL

Anyway, 50 minutes on the treadmill out of the way for today.

Uki

No gym for me this week. This cold is getting me down. Any activity produces profuse sweating. My only activity today will be using the remote to watch taped Biggest Loser from last night.

Pat

Such a busy day today, so 40 minutes on the trainer done because I was afraid I wouldn't have time later.

Uki

Cold is no better today. My activity for the day may be going to the grocery store, otherwise will be in my recliner covered with my quilt. Hope to get back to the gym on Monday.

Pat

50 minutes on the treadmill today. The weather is warm but is pouring down rain!

Uki

I haven't been posting daily.

My week is 3 days working out while working at curves.
and the other two days its back to my gym. doing cardio for 35 min and then downstairs on the machines for another 1/2 hr working upper and lower body...

I plan on getting measured next week just to see how many inches I lost in the month I've been working.

50 minutes on the treadmill out of the way before DH and head out for brunch and date day!

Uki