Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WI Wed 4/9

up .7 for me today..Hopefully it will be better next week..

I weighed in today instead of tomorrow. Up 1 #. Probably because I haven't been able to get to the gym this week

Pat

I'm up this week too (.4). We'll have a better week next week ladies!

Thats goal ladies.

down a few, up a few... nobody ever told us this was going to be easy, so stay in the day, and one meal at a time..
thats how I do it...

hang on and hang in...

Thats goal ladies.

down a few, up a few... nobody ever told us this was going to be easy, so stay in the day, and one meal at a time..
thats how I do it...

hang on and hang in...

up and down, as long as You weigh in and stay Op, it will work out.

You cant worry about the numbers, we will never weigh the same day to day or week to week.

Last week a few days prior to weigh in i was up 8 pounds!! EIGHT. I wasnt over eating, but i had so much water retention it wasnt funny. My leg and arm were swollen and overnight i developed a 'pouch", where i never had one before.
So i elimated the late night ice cream and got back on track doing my AP's. The previous 2 weeks i had been sick and was not very active. Time weigh in came i had lost 6 of the pounds and the swelling had gone down as did the "pouch" .I had my period that week but i never held that much water gain before, nor did having my period ever affect my weight like that. But when i was heavy, i would have not noticed any gain from holding water.

eight pounds!! i was freaking out,but i knew i could control it and did just that. Now this week i lost the 2 pounds and i am back to "normal"

down 3.8 lbs!!! Total loss 8.8lbs

Below goal 10.3#.

Below goal by 2 #
Marilyn