Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OP Fri 4/11

I'm new to this board and I know Carrie. She is my BF's sister. When she was at church last week she gave me a new inspiration to get back on it. I was AWOL from my meeting for about 3 weeks and I'm going back today. I'm just looking for a little bit more motivation and encouragment to help me get through this struggle to lose weight. Carrie told me to think of my weight loss in small goals such as 5 lbs at a time and not the total 80 lbs I need to lose. I have a new outlook on weight loss and hopefully by going back to the meetings will also be an extra boost. I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully you'll accept me in to your group.

OP today all the way, balancing eating for pleasure with eating for health. Welcome, Crystal, to a very special group. Maajida

I'm OP today also. I'm going to try to be that is. Usually after a weigh in, I feel I deserve some extra food. I know that's crazy thinking but that's just how my mind works. After WW my mom and I are going dress shopping for my son's wedding, which is July 12th. Welcome aboard Crystal.

Laura

I'm in today. Still sick with this wretched cold. Can't wait til I can breathe through my nose.
Welcome Crystal, check in often.These women are very inspirational.

Pat

Hi Crystal - welcome to our group of "losers". LOL

Count me in for another 24.

Marilyn

Im op. Went to my 2 of my daughters schools this morning to spend sometime with them in class. It is always fun getting to see what they do all day while I'm at work. Going to get my exercise in this afternoon while little one takes a nap and then maybe I can get a little reading in on my new book

Welcome to the board Crystal. I hope you find it as helpfull as I do. I feel like I go to a meeting every day when I come here.

Hi Crystal..nice to meet you. These women are all so nice and will help you along the way. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

WElcome Chrystal

Many of us here started out with a good amount of weight to lose, and some of us hit goal, became lifetime or were lifetime and went back with a gain.
Theres a few of us here now that are on maintenance
which is maintaining our goals...

Check out the food thread, and hop in on the wagon of the Weigh in thread, if your going back to WW, and if your weighing in at home feel to join in, just let me know what day you weigh, and I'll put you on the losers list...

welcome you found a great loving, caring and safe
place.