General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Sat 4/12

Lisa

Re: WI Sat 4/12

lost .2

I cried on my way home. A little emotional after working so hard to see such a small number. But it's a loss and I'm moving downward. That's what counts.

cryin is better than eatin...

Lisa some times its good to get it out and You did. You vented and did not turn to eating for comfort.

We all have days like that....it is human nature to be upset when You work hard with less than the expectations that You sought.

Our bodies have a mind of their owns,this much i have learned from this lifestyle.

The numbers will catch up Hon..........just keep doin what you are doin. If You feel better and the clothes are lookin better......and think of what You were doing a year ago, two years ago.

My gawd girl You are RUNNING!!! ( couch to 5k)

You should be proud......i am

Lisa too bad on this site we can't pull up old threads, 16 mo ago wben I was still losing, getting so close to goal was in dribs and drabs and I mean
dribs.. like .2 .2 .2 and a biggie .4 then up
.6 eventually I hit goal...

now on maintenace the past 13 months the scale is never the same from day to day let alone week to week at WW. sometimes up sometimes down..

I just bought a new bathing suit today. size 10. and if I gain 1 ounce its all over... LOL..

foods are lite today, I did the gym this morning for an hr and I'm not hungry. well not now anyway., so a salad is for lunch today///

Chin up Dear Lisa. as Akus has been telling you...

You guys are so nice. I re evaluated my week last week and there are things I could have done better. I did well but I guess getting down to the nitty gritty of the last bit I have to push a little harder.

Thanks for making me feel better and not alone. I asked my DH if it was okay with him that I keep paying WW for such small progress and he said as long as it's progress then what's the alternative? Just like you said Tobe, you either follow the plan or you don't and gain. So I'm in for another week and I'm slowly pulling my chin up. Headed to church soon and I'm wearing my size 10 skirt. Not as loose as it was long ago but I can fit into it and that's great.

THANKS GUYS! You are why I love this forum, you make the struggle more enjoyable