Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Sun 4/13

I'm in and on it

Re: OP Sun 4/13

Me too. Dh and I had a nice day yesterday. We went to Denny' for brunch as planned, and then scoped put some flea markets and surplus stores. We got some great deals and then came home and took a nap!! LOL My mom brought the kids home around 5:15p and then DH had to leave to play music last night, so it was just me and the kids. I treated them to dinner in the living room while they watched a movie and then got everyone bathed and ready for Sunday. I had my LC pizza for dinner and it hit the spot!

Off to get ready for church.

Uki

OP today, all the way. Having fun with our 1 yr old grandson with us for the weekend...boy do I need my energy...if I was off program and feeling yucky, it would be much more difficult to enjoy him. Hugs, maaj

op and off to church to watch my dd's play bells. Should be neat.

Op today too. Had my oatmeal with bannana. Got a chicken to roast for dinner and making mushroom soup for lunch.
Made kids a reasonable sized portion for breakfast..on the cruise they ate alot with all the choices. My kids arent over weight but if we ate like that all the time we would be.
I saw by what people were eating how they got to be the size the way. Nobody is naturally thin you have to make thin choices.

OP for me today. Trying to keep my chin up. I guess there is no try huh? I WILL keep my chin up!

Chin Up Wilber!! ( my fav quote from Charlottes Web)

I am OP..........70 degrees yesterday and ummm 40 today..