Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Mon 4/14

Work this morning, thats why I'm up soooo early!!!

The weekend was good and busy, spent the day
outside cutting down oramental grasses, messy for sure, but its done..

Got a good workout in standing, bending, and more
bending and standing ouch my achin back,, Only kidding.. I did get a good workout in the gym before i tackled the gardens..

I'm OP today. with a workout this morning..

Re: OP Mon 4/14

Good morning everyone! I am up and at it today too and OP as usual.

I haven't figured out my plans for the day yet, maybe errands, maybe errands tomorrow... Decisions, decisions. LOL

Have a good one!

Uki

Oh yes, OP today all the way.....off to the gym before work, have a good one, all.......maajida

OP for me today. I think I've finally turned the corner on the D@@n cold. I haven't felt like cooking and sometimes even eating for almost a week now. I found it interesting that even when I felt lousy and wanted to eat something I still thought in WW terms to decide what I wanted. Didn't really give myself permission to eat off program. Guess my mind in stuck in the right rut. Fortunately DH is very easy to please and he hasn't complained that we have been eating leftovers from the freezer and not having great meals. Maybe tonight I'll actually cook something. I may go out for a short walk today and see how I do. Can't believe how weak I feel. Don't think I'll be able to do anything at the gym for a few days.

Pat

Op too.
Feel better Pattipurple.
I weighed myself today and I dident gain from my vacation. I'll post on thursday my actual weight.

OP today.

Laura

OP. day off work,but day on OP.

I'm a little late today, but I'm here and OP!

op

Of Course!