Comment
Foods Mon 4/14

Breakfast at work

lox, CC on whole wheat.
banana
orange

Re: Foods Mon 4/14

B: NUTRIGRAIN Lf waffles (those awful Van's waffles are gone - BLECH!) and PB2

L: Eggplant cutlets (I found these at Giant Eagle. The brand is Dominex and they were in the International Foods section. The box is a 16 ounce package and each serving is only 100 calories - 5 servings to a box. I need to check the fiber and fat to be sure of the point value, but I think it comes out to 2 points for a good sized serving). I will top them with 1/2 cup LF cottage cheese for protein, and then marinara sauce too. I will let you know how it all turns out.

D: Beef over noodles (crock pot) and veggies

treat: 100 calorie ice cream cup with toppings

Uki

Banana Bread Oatmeal
waterx3
pear

Leftover Soup
waterx3

Fresh Halibut
Corn on the cob

Crackers and hot mustard

waterx3

Might make a Honey Bun cake

Uki-
I found those eggplant cutlets the other day too - made eggplant parmasaen with it - used jarred sauce and ff mozzerella cheese - served it with some smart taste pasta and it was really good (passed the hubby test) and felt like I was having something with more points.

Today I am planning:
B: fage with berries
coffee w/ ff milk

L: egg salad on FO Bread
salad

D: making homemade oven fried veggie egg rolls - from Cooking Lite recipe
grilled chicken
stir "fried" veggies

Dessert:
a WW latte bar (if there are any left - my family keeps devouring them) only 1pt and really good but hard to find.

Marilyn,

You are right those eggplant cutlets ROCK!!! I took 2 small ones, put them on a piece of lite bread, topped each one with a blob of LF cottage cheese and topped with marinara sauce. I warmed it all up and it was great. The cottage cheese got all melty like ricotta and I felt like I was having an Italian feast for all of 5 points! Yum!

Uki