Comment
WI Mon 4/15

Tobe
Akus

Re: WI Mon 4/15

LOL...

Uki started the Food thread with Thursday
Tobe started the WI thread with Monday

i am going to Weigh in on WEDNESDAY...but today is Tuesday....

May be we did that on purpose just to see how closely you are reading this???? NOT!!!!

Uki tried again to read her calendar a little more closely.

duh!!!!!

gained .2 still holding 5.2 under goal.../

Ok this is for a Wedneday WI but i usually WI on Tuesday, even though this thread says WI MONDAY. Confused? LOL>

Anyway....ummm, oh my, i had to PAY, YESS that is right i had to pay. A lifetimer.....paid.

All week my scale at home has said UP and i mean UP. At one point it was 164-167..........that is way above where i have been for months. The last time i was 162.4 before today, was December. I dont think it is water, i dont retain water like this...

So until i get this back and down off my hips.butt and thighsssss.......no more eating my AP's or the 35 points. Which isnt something i wasnt doing everyday, but i cant figure out what else it would be so i am back to basics.........doing my points ALLOWED and thats it for the week.

D amn, just think if i DIDNT exercise and sat on my butt and ate and ate and ate.....

With that said, i am up +3. but its coming back off!!!!my goal is 155-157

I am so thankful and grateful that WW has taught me what to do and not freak out when i deal with something like this. I know what to do i know what works, so i just gotta work it...

162.4 ewwwwwww

You will do it Akus and learn from it.
I was at my highest personal goal weight before my cruise and I think I lost this week. I pulled the reigns in and buckled down.
That what maintance is losing the last few 1bs over and over again.