Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Mon 4/18

Its another work morning for me..

next week hopefully this ungodly hr of 4am will be ending, what was I thinking when I took this job on.

I'll be OP today

Re: OP Mon 4/18

I am OP today as well. I had a slight run-in with some Reese's pieces yesterday, but they didnt' win. I did eat more than I had planned (especially since I didn't plan to eat ANY!), but it is all okay. I had the extra points for them, it just would have been better to choose a healthier food.

Moving on with today. We are having DD's birthday party tonight, so I have the menu planned and I am good to go.

Uki

Count me in. Another Core day for me

I'm op today as usal. Feeling skinny after yesterdays weigh in. Back tp a 10 hr day at work today.

OP for me too. Going to weigh in later and then some shopping. I didn't find an outfit yet for my son's wedding so I'm back at looking today. It's so hard being a plus size and trying to find something nice and formal to wear.

Laura

I'm OP today. I've been up since 5:38 am--we had an earthquake hit at that time--woke me up out of a dead sleep. Thankfully, no damage, just scared me is all. It registered 5.4 - my whole house was rockin! Can't imagine what a BIG ONE feels like!!

op for me today. Home from work with all my kids. No one had school today. Planning on doing some cleaning and getting all the junk out of my house and on to the curb. Our town has city wide junk days where we can put 1 truck load at the curb and have it hauled away for free. I've been waiting all winter!!!

Should be an okay day, chance of rain but even if the temps are nice I'll be happy!

Have a great Friday everyone!!!

Ohhhh Carrie i heard about that on TV this morning. Weird huh......well it is Mother Nature.

I am OP

Akus - my cat took off running for dear life. It was scary. Our house has a crawl space and the sump pump is right under my bedroom floor. We've had water down there so the pump has been running several times a day due to all the rain the last couple weeks. When the quake hit not only were the windows and walls shaking, but I could hear the water in the crawl splashing. It was like being on a boat. Very weird.

Carrie- so sorry to hear about your scare. I'll take our NY snowstorms over earthquakes and tornados. Glad all is OK

Pat

Holy cow! We just had an after shock--shook my waiting room and my desk hard. I've got some elderly patients pretty shook up here in my office.