General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Foods Mon 4/18

dunno

Re: Foods Mon 4/18

B: Nutrigrain waffle and PB2

L: Not sure yet - it has to be portable and something I can eat neatly in the van. DS #1 has his ENT appointment at 1P and I will have to pack lunch for her and me and Little Guy.

D: Ham, scalloped taters, carrots and DD's birthday cake! Yup, I am having a small slice. It is not everyday that your daughter turns nine.

Uki

b. Multi grain cheerios and milk

sn. 1 c. peaches
ww vanilla yogurt

dont know the rest of the day yet I'll post as I figure it out.

Cinnamon Harvest ( Kashi Cereal) it tastes like frosted mini wheats

pear
waterx3

boca burger topped with coleslaw ( something different but something they do in Pittsburgh at one of the local resturants, plus they add fries to it)
watermelon
waterx3

Veggie wrap with laughing cow cheese
leftover baked beans
honeydew
waterx3

1/2 portion kashi puffs with 1/2 cup milk
coffee

salad of some sort

My son is coming home from school - to stay - he was attending a special needs school he is Autistic and he is finally coming home. I have made his favorites (lightened up) for dinner - even though they are light I went easy the rest of the day.

Lasagna
chicken sausage meatballs (Rachel Ray recipe) made with turkey breast, since the ground chicken didn't seem so point friendly
salad
maybe a veggie too so I don't eat too much Lasagna :)

Low fat Strawberry Tiramisu - made this morning with ff cool whip, rf cream cheese, lady fingers, espresso coffee, and strawberries - looks so good and Tiramisu is his favorite - (it was his birthday this past Sunday and we can celebrate together - I'm so excited)

Marilyn