Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"skinny jeans"

Ok, maybe a 16W isn't skinny to most people but considering that I was in a 26W this time last year they feel great. Went shopping yesterday because I'm tired of my clothes feeling like they are falling off. The 18W fit fine but I decided if I could get in the next size I would get them. Don't want to have to buy new ones in a few weeks. Washed and dried (in the dryer) the jeans and put them on this morning without any problems. I almost can't quit smiling.

Pat

Re: "skinny jeans"

Thats a huge NSV and I'm very happy for you. Great job.

Good job Patty!!

Last year when i started WW, that was one of my goals. To get into the size 16 Levi's that i had for years....i did get into them and i know the feeling Pat.

I liked what you said about "in the dryer" .....makes a difference. I was so use to drying my jeans on low and not letting them dry all the way....i didnt want them to shrink!!! It was easy to blame the dryer for shrinking them. but i knew if i dried them all the way the would be tight.

The jeans are skinny to You and that is all that counts. I just looked at my size 16's today as i was going through my closets. I wont ever toss em away. The mean alot to me.

Whoo Hoo Patty! It sure gets more fun shopping doesn't it. Good for you - go out and show off those new skinny jeans.

Marilyn

CONGRATULATIONS!

ROCK ON!!! That's AWESOME!

Great job Patty

I remember how thrilled Akus was when she got into her old faithfuls of size 16.. look at her now..

You'll be right where we are in size 10's in no time at all.... even my foot shrunk from a size 8 to a size 7.. and lets not talk about my rings, they're twisting they're soooo big on my fingers...

time takes time just like the rest of us did and are still doing.... ODAAT

you go girl!!!!!