Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 4-20-08

The purpose of this thread is to post your exercise plans for the week as well as to post daily as you do exercise to track your AP's.

Sunday - rest
Monday - 12 mile bike ride
Tuesday - 12 mile bike ride
Wednesday - 12 mile bike ride
Thursday - 12 mile bike ride
Friday - 12 mile bike ride
Saturday - 10 mile bike ride

If I am pooped, I will take Wednesday off and do the treadmill or take a walk instead. Time will tell.

Uki

Re: Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 4-20-08

Sun- Wash and wax the car-Done
Mon- Water aerobics, weights and treadmill
Tues- Water aerobics and treadmill
Wed- Water aerobics, weights and treadmill
Thurs, Fri, Sat- maybe a walk after I work. Have to drive 2 hours each way to work so that will take up most of the days.

Pat

12 mile bike ride all done. It sure was windy! LOL Burned over 450 calories says the heart rate monitor. Yahoo!

Uki

Uki-
Do you ride on a trail or in the street? The trail by my house only runs 3 miles (thought that was sooooo far in the beginning) and then I have to ride in the road - there are some really rude and impatient car drivers out there! I rode on a street that was sort of quiet and wound up riding 15 miles round trip - I burned over 500 calories that day - so much fun.

I just finished my CP25K run/walk for today. Will spin tomorrow and CP25K on Wednesday - gotta get an outside ride in sometime - the weather is outstanding - gonna be in the 80's today!

Marilyn

Decided to try something different. Since I lost well last week when I didn't exercise much I think I'll cut back a little on my routine. Today warmed up with 10 min on the treadmill then did the weight lifting circuit then 45 minutes water aerobics. I usually would then do another 30 min on the treadmill but cut that out. Only burned 300 cal today but that's OK. I'm finding that on Core I don't use many of my AP or weekly points.

Pat

Hi Marilyn,

Yes I have to ride on the road too. We live in the country so there are no trails, and those that are kind of in the area are too short also. I have a variety of routes that I vary. All are on the road and some are on busier roads than others. The route I have been taking is pretty busy and I know what you mean about rude drivers. Sigh. I hate that! I will be riding along and then all of the sudden someone honks really loudly and scares me half to death.

I love to ride - it is my absolute favorite exercise. I look forward to tomorrow. I plan to do a different route for the first time this year.

The only downside to riding out here is the dogs! I have been chased more times than I would like to admit and that really scares me too. Do you have dogs chase you too?

Uki

12 mile bike ride out of the way. I took a different route that has a lot of hills. My legs are tuckered out.

Uki

Uki-
Never had any dogs chase me - goodness that must be scary! Just people that beep their car horns at me really loud - instead of just going around - I can go fast on my bike, but not the speed limit LOL

Spin class this morning - rode lots of hill too.

Tomorrow back to CP25k.

Marilyn

12 mile bike ride all done. Must have been slacking today because I only burned about 400 calories. Boo Hiss!

Uki

Tues--week 1 day2

Thurs. week 2 day 1 (I hope I am going to try week two and if it doesnt work I will do week 1 again

Sat. 30 min treadmill

Tuesdays is done and gone just forgot to post!

The weather looked iffy today for an outside bike ride, so I opted for an hour on the treadmill instead.

Uki

cp25k - week 6/day 2 again yesterday.

today - spin class.

Uki - you probably weren't slacking - your body is getting more efficient - I find if I switch things up (ie: a day of cp25k then a day of street riding or spin etc.) I burn more calories - keeps my body guessing. Also if it was windy one day it puts more resistance on you and makes you work harder so you burn more.

Marilyn

Didn't think I'd get any exercise today since I had to work and then go to the funeral home for 2 people. We didn't want to make two trips into town so we went toward the end of the 1st persons hours then walked to local cafe for supper. Still had 1 1/2 hrs to kill before the next viewing. So we walked all over town (we live in a small town) for the whole time till we could go back to the funeral home. Got lots of unplanned walking.

Pat

Got my 12 mile ride in today. 440 calories burned according to my HRM. Much better!

Uki

probley wont get my treadmill in today but I have done heavy duty cleaning in the kitchen for at least 4 hours. That will count for something I'm sure.