Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Menu - Monday April 21st

B: Nutrigrain waffles and PB2

L: Eggplant cutlet topped with LF cottage cheese, marinara sauce, over lite wheat bread

D: Pork chops, baked spud, veggies

Treat: WW ice cream cup and toppings

Uki

Re: Menu - Monday April 21st

Kim's light wheat bagel (1 pt)
WW cream cheese (1 pt)
coffee

Big salad (0 pt)
little dressing ;( (1 pt)
4 oz boars head bbq chicken breast (2 pt)

3 pm afternoon coffee

grilled chicken breast (4 pt)
brown rice (3 pt)
grilled artichoke (0 pt)
1 tsp. olive oil (1 pt)

WW latte bar (1 pt)
pineapple (1 pt)

Marilyn

Marilyn
how is that bagel?? is it decent???

I was going to ask about the bagel too!

Do tell us, Marilyn!

Uki

Marilyn,

That is only 15 points!! Please tell me you are having something else too!

Uki

The bagel is okay - fantastic for only 1 pt - but I could probably just have a 1 pt english muffin (for a lot cheaper) and call it a day.

It is by no means a NYC bagel. I was going thru a carb craving when I ordered them and might not reorder until I have that strong urge again. I think I do much better when I eat my ff yogurt and fruit for breakfast.

Uki- I am trying to keep today a relatively low point day - since I really overdid it on the weekend. This is not a typical day for me - usually up around 22 points or so. I was up 2 pounds on the scale this morning and I kinda freaked.

I'll see how the day goes - I probably will need to add some protein for a snack.

Marilyn

Marilyn
Don't cut back on your foods, use your points, but get more water in,, if you drink 8 glasses, drink 10.

not a smart move according to my WW leader.. I've done that and had a gain. go figure...

I use all my points everyday, but when the scale is up I don't use My AP that I earned that day, and hardly ever do I use the 35 WP that we can use if we want..