Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Curves & 3 oz. milk

I would like to know if any of you ladies go to curves and how it works. I know there are 3 phases to the program to loose weight read on the net where you can get 3 weeks free if you take in 3 milk caps from I believe it is 3oz. milks always buy my milk in gallons and was just wondering where to find the 3 oz. size milk because I think 3 weeks would give me enough time to make up my mind if I would like to join thanks for any if you can give me on curves or the 3 oz. milk

Re: Curves & 3 oz. milk

I think it is just you bring in 3 milk caps - gallon jugs are fine, and it is a free trial program.

Tobe works there right now, so I'll bet she will answer you back with accurate information!

Uki

I work for curves, funny you should ask.

We don't have a promotion like that here in NJ..
just go in and ask them to show you around, I don't believe theres any registration fee, you can pay
automatically by month direct from your checking acct, or you can do it by check or pay for the year.

I always did it by auto check... I belonged there for 3 years, its a good workout for a 1/2 hr, I lost weight thru WW and inches with curves.

Who the devil ever thought one day I'd be working for them.. never in my wildest dreams, thats what WW gives you when you hit goal... success

Oh, sorry thought You was talking about the curves cereal and milk