Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tobie

Are you going to Ft Lauderdale. I like 25 mins north of there in Boca raton. I would love to meet you.

Our Pomeranian dog's foot is broken and it needs a surgery with pins to fix the 4 bones. I've been running around most of the day trying to get a Dr who will do it without killing me. We live in a high rent area and I'm not a rich person but every vet thinks I am. It was $400 to get the vet visit with xray then $40 with a low cost clinic to tell me its too difficult and I need to see another Dr tommorow.
I've been quoted $2,5000 and maybe this guy will do it for $800 because we are a referal from the clinic.
I have to do my housework tonite and work tommorow morning to carch up with what I missed today.

Re: Tobie

Yes I will be in Ft lauderdale, where I'm staying I don't know I'm just following the leader...

I'll find out more info tomorrow and let you know, I know I'm flying out of Jersey on May5th from what airport I have no clue yet, don't know if its AC or Philly or maybe Newark..

More to be revealed.

I am so sorry Lorraine to hear about your pup.
how the devil did it get broken???? ouch!!!

I know my two are like kids, and yes they do get hurt, luckilly for me I've never had anything serious with mine..
I did with my senior about 6 mo ago, she wasn't eating, but drinking tons of water, so into the vet
we went and 500.00 dollars later, she had a urinary infection, messy because she started leaking, which is common in femals that are old, so now its meds everyday. and I really thought I was going to lose her.
but she rallied back and is now 13 1/2 yrs young.

My daughter was playing with him and dropped him and probably accidently stepped on his foot. I've fell over him before and I'm not mad with her just upset he and we have to do this.