Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I got me a HRM!!! YAY!

So tomorrow will be my first day of using it while I work out and I'm also going to wear it all day to see how many calories I burn. I'm very excited. I couldn't use it yesterday because I spent 19 hours in the car driving from idaho to nevada and back to pick up a boat. Needless to say my weigh in shouldn't be so friendly from eating crap in the car to stay awake. Figured out something though........eating a bunch of licorice and junk made me feel like crap and has cured me of wanting it!!!! My body has been flushing it out all day today

Just goes to show me that my body doesn't like that CRAP!

Re: I got me a HRM!!! YAY!

Lol Lisa thats how I feel lately when I eat junk so its easy to stay op.

Oooo ooooo oooooo!! COngratulations, Lisa! What kind did you get? I have the Polar F4 and love it. Keep us posted on what you learn when you wear it today? I hope you like yours as much as I like mine. It is my new best friend.

Uki

Lisa, welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy your new friend. I've found that I exercise just a little more so that I can get to an even 100 # for another AP. Keep us up on how it goes.

Pat

PS- I have the Polar F6

I have the F6 too - love it - helps motivate me to do a little extra too...it's all about the numbers...numbers on the scale, HRM, points eeesh!

Have fun with it.

Marilyn

It's the F6 and I'm off to the gym this morning. My husband says I'm following the crowd because you all had one so I wanted one too But you all talked so highly!!! I'm very excited to have something to push myself to do a little more and see how many calories I use up.

Have a good day all!

Wait!HuH?What is a HRM?

It's a heart rate monitor. I have the F6 which you can wear in the water for water aerobics. I went out in the community this morning for my first outside walk of the year and burned over 400 calories so that gave me 4 AP's.

Where can one purchase a HRM?

try going into ebay.. or half.com

I got mine off ebay for $66.

HTH,
Uki