Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HRM Report

HRM report:

I worked out for 1 hour and 15 min and burned 650 calories. I burned 375 running and doing 10 min of revolving stairs, then I did my weights and squats and burned another 275. I couldn't believe how high my heart rate was during my weights. I used to only count my cardio time as AP because I didn't know what level of exercise my weights were. But I was in my target zone almost the whole time during weights. I get to eat 6 Ap today!!! YAY!

Is that true for anyone else?

Re: HRM Report

Good job, Lisa!

I don't do weights, so I can't comment on that. But, I was surprised also about the number of calories I burn too. My bike ride is usually about 50 minutes and I burn anywhere from 400 to 450 calories depending. I love having the HRM to tell me accurately what I have earned as far as AP's. No more guesstimating for me!

Uki

Okay I wore it from 8:30 until 10pm and burned 2750 calories. I was trying to get to 3000 but didn't quite make it. I couldn't believe how many calories you burn exercising and then how many you don't just sitting around. Makes me want to move more. That included 700 exercise calories.

correction, that was 650 exercise calories = - )