Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Op- Friday May 2nd

Good morning. Yesterday was a slow one here at the boards! I hope everyone had a good day.

OP today. I am hoping for an outside bike ride later this morning...

Uki

Re: Op- Friday May 2nd

OP today. Going to weigh in after awhile. Hoping I finally have a loss. My son and his fiance are here for the wkd. that always makes it hard for me to stay OP. It shouldn't, but it does. I'll try my best though.

Laura

crazy crazy weather we are having here. Last night we had severe thunderstorm with 7 tornado touchdowns 30 miles north of us. today it is all rain mixing with snow later tonight. It hit 80 degrees yesterday!!! I dont get it. Sunshine, that is all I want.

I am home today babysitting for a friend since our sitter had the day off and so did I. I'll probley do some cleaning with all this dreary weather. Op for me!

Count me in. I don't have to work today so I can get back to my usual routine of going to the gym. I'm still doing Core and loving it. Not too much wt. loss but this way of eating feels right. I'm starting my 3rd week and don't miss the bread at all. That is what I thought I would miss most. I'm still working on knowing when I've had enough. I need to learn to stop eating when I think I want just a little more because that little more is almost always too much. Oh well, live and learn.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Pat

OP today.

WOrk for me today and tomorrow and then I'm done..

Leaving for Fla on Monday early early in the morning.
I'm going to miss these boards, but I do promise to stsy on program, and not obsess myself for the week with food...
I plan on coming back with a loss or staying the same..
This is just another daily way of life, whether its home or away.. and it all boils down to choice.

I'll be OP once again today

I'm in for another 24! I've got sooo much to do after I leave work. I have to go to the store and get all the stuff for my son's birthday party tomorrow, go to my second job for couple of hours...clean up my house, etc. etc. Man..I'm tired just thinking about it!

OP for me today. Our weather has been ups and downs too, I'm so ready for sunshine and warmth!!! It's supposed to be clear and 65 today so we're taking the boat out on the lake. Even if we don't get in I just want to get out and drive around, smell the fresh air and be outside!!!!!!!

A little late in posting but I am OP with all of you.

Have a great OP weekend everyone - Tobe, have a great vacation.

Marilyn