Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Saturday May 3rd

This is a big day for us! We are taking Wes to Columbus for a birthday trip for this YuGiOh convention thing. My mom has the 2 little kids for the day so this is just us and Wes. We will be eating out for all meals, so I researched everything and have it all planned out. OP no matter what!

Have a great day!
Uki

Re: OP - Saturday May 3rd

uki you are just such an inspiration. Good for you for doing your research and finding ways to plan ahead. I am still struggling a bit but glad to be here and make this committment to being OP today. Maajida

Going off to garage sales in a little bit. I love them. I didnt have to work yesterday so I went to all the ones that were open and found lots of stuff for the kids and found a few pairs of jeans that fit now. and 3 pairs of pants that will hopefully fit pretty soon. That will give me some motivation
best part is I paid 15 dollars for 3 pairs of jeans one pair of shorts and 1 pair of capri's.

Tonight I will have my birthday dinner. dont know where we are going but my husband says it is ww friendly!!
op for me.

Happy Birthday Chelsie.
I'm OP today. Going to a quilt show and then out to lunch with a friend. I think I'll suggest Panera Bread. They have a great black bean soup that is Core friendly.

Pat

Op working all day.

OP..........still working,working,working, did i mention i am WORKING....next week i am working 60 hours. it will BE the LAST week.
I been working 7 days a week for the past 2 wks. This will be the last week of it !! Thank gawd.

But i been staying OP.......and trying to do AP's, i managed to get in some couch to 5 k.

HEAK YEAH!