Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What are your favorite Core Foods

I'm switching to core. Today was the first day and I'm excited, it was a good day. I need to part with my bread and this is helping me to it.

So what are your favorite core foods, snacks on hand, hints, secrets???

Thanks ahead of time

Re: What are your favorite Core Foods

You can use plain yogart and sweeten it with
vanilla extract and splender, I use that with
banana and strawberries
when i was on core.. (only lasted a week and didn't lose any weight) a lot of women in my meeting loves Core... I guess its not for everyone..

I wasn't happy on it, i'm a carb fraak,,.and I hated that whole wheat pasta, I come from an Italian family and used to the old fashioned white pasta...

Good luck on your journey with Core..

Re: What are your favorite Core Foods

Lisa, Welcome to the Core world. This is my 3rd week and I love it. Haven't lost much weight (only 1/2 # the first week and nothing last week) but I lose slow anyway. I feel much better on Core. My favorites so far are the grains- quinoa, bulger, barley. I made a great salad with chopped up veggies and any of the grains with FF dressing over it. Oh, I added a can of white beans to it. Made great lunches. Also made pasta salad with whole wheat pasta (be careful and don't get the blended pasta) veggies and FF Italian dsg.
If you haven't checked out the WW message boards do that. I've gotten so much help just reading the Core board.
Check out Heather's recipe site http://www.freewebs.com/hwc1973/ She has lots of good recipes. I made the smothered chicken and barley and it was good hot but equally good cold for lunch.
Keep posting and I'll try to give you support.

Pat