Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Thursday May 8th

Who else is in for another 24 hours? Count me in.

Uki

Re: OP - Thursday May 8th

Me too. I'm off to weigh in and then have to spend the day packing the camper. Have meals all planned.

Pat

I'm in.

Patty - where are you headed? Have a nice trip.

Marilyn

I'm in and I MEAN IT TODAY!! No McD's for me!

Seriously, I caved yesterday. Here in my neck of the woods, McD's doesn't have a light/low fat ranch dressing. I can't stand any other salad dressing. So, I thought, if I have to use regular dressing and spend the points I might as well just have a sandwich. That just got me into trouble!

op for me. Had the day off and went to the zoo with my daughters preschool. Packed a great ww lunch and got in a whole bunch of chasing after 4 year olds. HAd a great time. Now for a relaxing night i Hope!!!

Marilyn, we are heading for Maryland to spend some time with our son. First stop is in PA where we will watch him compete in off-road Jeep driving. Not sure I'm up to seeing it in person. He sent us a picture from his trial run last week. His Jeep was laying on its side and he was sitting on top of it. He tells me he is safe because of the roll cage and all the harnesses he wears but it sure looks scary. I'll have internet most of the time we're gone so will check in.

Pat

Op.