Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Friday May 9th

Happy Friday! Op for another day over here.

Uki

Re: OP - Friday May 9th

OP after a time of struggle...it feels so good to come here and say that. Had medical testing for my physical yesterday and had to fast the day before...did a good job getting back on track with healthy eating afterwards - I had been worried about being able to do that. Hugs everyone, Maajida (PS: didn't see a place to post weigh-in for Monday of this week...should we just start one if we don't already see it on our weigh-in day?)

Another day committed to being op. Down 1 1bs after my gain.

In for 24 more.

Marilyn

Oh my, its been so long that i could post that i am OP, though i have been OP while working this gruelling work schedule.
Today i had an unexpected day off, my gas tank in my car is leaking.
At $3.65 a gallon and i just filled it UP, You can bet i wasnt very happy, but the important thing is getting it fixed, that is what i am doing and why i am home.

Next week i have a "normal" work schedule, 2 days off and less than 60-50 hours!!!

Well Fla is over and its back in NJ..
The weather was superb, 89 hot and sunny every day, of course you all know where I laid for 3 full days, and got really really dark on top of what I went with..
My food......
I was on target all meals out.. my two friends not WW women ate what they wanted, me, I had my choices which was all lite healthy foods..
Breakfast we had at the condo, where I had my yogart with fruit and fiber 1 cereal

lunches were salads with chicken and lite dressing,

dinners nothing extravagant, we did go for Bar-b-que one nite and I did have a 1/2 rack of Baby back ribs,
with a baked potato.
never touched the yummy garlic bread or corn biscuits,

desserts
frozen yogart with strawberries and one nite
i did splurge with a choc, choc (double choc) cup small portion from Coldstone creamery..

I got on the scale this morning and I'm up 1 lb from when I left Mon morning..

I notice when I go to restaurants to eat, everything seems so salty which I'm sensitive to, because I never use salt on my food...

Blk pepper yesssss!!!!! LOL.

Anyway its good to be home, and Kim you have a leaky gastank yikes my battery was dead last nite when I went to start it to come home, the mechanic had it this morning and there was two dead cells in it, the battery was still under warranty so the cost was nothing, but the inconvenience was another thing..

I take my SUV for granted, even if I don't use it, there I can see it in the driveway from my kitchen, and seeing no truck there this morning was an eery feeling, almost like being imprisioned.. no public
transportation here, driving is a must at the shore.

Today for sure is an OP day for me...

Sunday I'm heading to my sons for the day, and out to eat is the game plan... good ol MOthers Day!!!!
ha, the kids feed us now... thats a kicker!!!!

op for me. Our meeting started a traveling tracker and it is my week to have it. It has really helped me to stay on track this week so far.

Off today and did a whole bunch of cleanin my house so I can enjoy the weekend with my family

have a good night everyone.

ps. Tobe I didnt know they had cold stone creamery down there. That is my favorite ever. I love the sweet cream. We have it in a couple places over here in iowa.