Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Saturday May 10th

Good morning! Welcome to another wonderful OP day. We are celebrating Mother's Day today, but I will manage fine. I will make good decisions and allow myself a small OP treat and count those points.

How about you?
Uki

Re: OP- Saturday May 10th

OP too!

DH wanted to go out to eat tomorrow for Mother's Day. It is supposed to be sunny and mid-70's and I'd prefer to stay home and bbq - so that's what we are going to do. I can control my food better and enjoy it better too. I'm thinking shrimp on the bbq and a great big cool delicious salad and some swimming with my boys! I might even save some points to have a piece of chocolate cake - my favorite.

Have a great Mother's Day everyone.

Marilyn

We are going to work around the house today. It is supposed to rain all day today so we probley get in some puzzle and board game time also.

Have a great day!!!

This is an after the fact OP report. We are on vacation and spent the day watching our son in a rock climbing competition with his Jeep. Scary for Mom to watch him driving up and down rocks and watching other Jeeps flip over backwards (no body got hurt). I managed to stay OP by eating breakfast and lunch in our camper with meals I had planned and then we stopped at Wendy's for supper and had a baked potato and small chili and a Jr. Frosty. I was on my feet walking up and down big rocks all day so I'm sure I covered the Wendy's meal with AP. Tomorrow the kids are taking us to Baltimore for seafood. I may use my 35 WP and really enjoy myself. Even if I don't check in everyday I'll be OP and earning AP all week.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you

Pat

Op.