Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Mothers Day Sun 5/11

Today for me its a drive North of here to spend the day with my son his wife and my 4 yr old grandaughter.
My son made a reservation to a fancy, smancy restrauant, and I do plan on staying OP today.

Being I was away last week and ate all my meals out, I was once again op I came home jumped on the scale the next morning and it was up maybe a pound..
I plan on having that off on Tues at my WI>..

As of yesterdays weight, it was off..

Being this is now a lifestyle, its not hard at all to make the right choices when eating out...

Happy Mothers Day to everyone....

Re: OP Mothers Day Sun 5/11

Happy Mother's Day to you all and I hope all of you have a wonderful day with your families.

We celebrated yesterday and the family went all out! They took me out to Denny's for brunch and I did fine. Scrambled egg beaters, 2 slices of bacon and pancakes with SF syrup. I remembered to request everything be cooked with no oil or butter. Then we took the kids to decorate Mother's Day cakes. That was so fun! We delivered 2 cakes and a card to Scott's mom and then took a drive up to the state park to walk around and then to the mall to walk around. Dinner was Burger King - whopper junior with no mayo and extra lettuce and tomato, small onion rings and a diet coke. Then we ate the cake the kids decorated and I had a reasonable slice. That was it for the day. I ate more points than usual, but that is okay. I couldn't possibly turn down the day they planned and they worked so hard on the cake. It would have been cruel not to have just 1 piece. After all, this is a lifestyle, which means we do splurge from time to time.

I don't know what they have planned today. We have church this morning, but the rest of the day I know nothing about yet.

Have a great day!
Uki

op for me.

Just going to church this morning. It is the last day of sunday school and all the kids will sing in church. Then back home to relax and enjoy the day.

Have a great mothers day everyone.

OP in Maryland today. Son's girlfriend made a good breakfast today. Had scrambled eggs, ham and fresh fruit. All Core. Dinner out tonight for seafood. Since we are in Maryland I'm sure that crab will be part of it.
Was a good daughter and talked to my Mom in Indiana this AM (had to catch her early before she went to Bingo) Now all obligations are done for the day.
Son's GF just asked me if I want a guest membership to their gym for the week. She goes at 6:30AM before work. Think I'll try to get up and go with her.

Everybody have a good day.

Pat