Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patty---Nice weigh in, I'm with you on CORE BABY!!!

I can't believe you lost 6 lbs this week. I lost 2.6 and I haven't lost that much for a couple of months, I always lost .2 or .4. I am so excited for the two of us. It will be interested to see how it goes this week. ROCK ON!!!

Re: Patty---Nice weigh in, I'm with you on CORE BABY!!!

Lisa, I couldn't believe it and neither could the clerk that was weighing me. I've been on program until tonight. I think I used all of my weekly points. The kids took us out to dinner. Had crab stuffed mushrooms, crab cake (almost all crab hardly any filler) brocolli and pickled beets. We brought home chocolate mousse cake. I'm going to the gym with son's GF tomorrow morning so hope to work off some of it. I'm cooking supper tomorrow night so it will be Core all the way. Keep up the good work. Don't you love how you feel on the Core foods?

Pat

Re: Patty---Nice weigh in, I'm with you on CORE BABY!!!

I do love how I feel. Never bloated or yucky, always just happy. I used almost all of my 35 points Saturday and Sunday for mothers day dinners and a candy bar. But I'm going to stay on all core foods this week. It's nice because unlike flex when you use all of your Weekly allowance and then starve, I don't have to starve!!! YAY!!