Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 5-12-08

I am not sure who else is still utilizing this thread, so I will post it this week. If it turns out to be like the daily menu thread and no one has any interest, I will discontinue this thread as well. No sense in using board space.

The purpose of this thread is to post your exercise plans for the week and then to post daily to hold yourself accountable for earning those AP's.

Sunday - rest
Monday - 40 minutes trainer
Tuesday - 40 minutes trainer
Wednesday - 50 minutes treadmill
Thursday - 40 minutes trainer
Friday - 50 minutes treadmill
Saturday - 40 minutes trainer

Uki

Re: Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 5-12-08

Went to the gym as a guest of son's GF. Did 35 minutes on treadmill and weights for legs. I was surprized that they gave me a free 7 day pass. May get in another day this week. We are going to do some sightseeing Tues and Wed so may get walking in then.

Pat

I did 40 minutes on the trainer this morning.

Uki

40 minutes on the trainer done. Off to the store!

Uki

I got in 30 min. on the TM Mon. eve.

Clogging class for me today. Usually about 200 calories for the hour, depending on how much our legs move, our our mouths!!! We like to stand and chat

50 minutes on the treadmill for today.

Uki

I did 45 min. on the Treadmill last night.

Got in 35 min. on the dreadmill...I mean treadmill.

40 minutes on the trainer. Finished watching the movie P.S. I Love You. It was sweet.

Uki

Went to the gym with son's GF again today. 30 min (1.5 miles) on the treadmill and some weights. It was membership appreciation day at her gym so we got to spin a prize wheel. Heather won 2 hours with a personal trainer and then I spun and won the same. They let me add my 2 hours to her's so she has 4 hours now. Son is a gym member also but doesn't go. She is hoping that maybe she can get him to use some of the personal trainer time.

Pat

60 minutes on the dreadmill.

Uki

Last night I went shopping for new shoes. I've totally worn out my other ones from treadmill walking...they looked good, but soles were shot! Bought some Nikes and they felt super good. I was only able to walk about 22 min. though b/c I wanted to watch my show (ER).

45 minutes on the trainer!

Uki

Did 30 min. last night on TM and another 30 first thing this morning. I'm going to a mother daughter dinner tonight with my mom, sister, and grandma. No biggie though!