WI Wed 5/21

Cheryl
Marilyn
Becky
Chelsie

Re: WI Wed 5/21

I maintained this week.

I usually weigh on Saturday but we're going camping so I had to cut the week short and weigh today EEEKKK! But BEHOLD I LOST -1.2 since last Saturday.

Let me tell you this Core program is just what my body wanted. I've lost more weight in the last three weeks than I lost in the past 4 months.

I am .6 away from goal! So next week it's all GOAL!!!

Becky, maintaining is good
Lisa, I know how you feel about your body liking Core. Good luck with your camping trip. Just plan, plan, plan. Goal will be here before you know it.

Pat

Eight pounds below goal. Lots of retirement parties this week. Our secretary is retiring next week so there is a party every day! Cake, cake, cake.....and memorial day to start the week. I think we have planned the memorial day meal out pretty good. We should be ok. Anybody like strwberry rhubarb pie? I found a strawberry/rhubarb salad that is points friendly if anyone is interested. I ran it through recipe builder and it is 2 points per serving. Rhubarb is availabe at our farmers market as well as fresh asparagus.

no weigh at the meeting or meeting for me. Had to work late and couldnt get there. on my scale at home I was up 1.8.

Cheryl, I'd be interested in the Straw/Rhubarb salad if you have time to post the recipe!