Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Saturday May 24th

Good morning and happy weekend! I hope everyone had a great day yesterday and that today will be even better.

OP over here! The weather looks to be awesome. I have no clue what we will do today, but I hope it turns out to be a good day with the family.

hugs,
Uki

Re: OP- Saturday May 24th

Op going to work early as well as staying late.

op

Had great plans to be OP today. Went to WW early this AM and was down 1/2 #. Ate a good breakfast and then went to a picnic. They had hamburgers and fresh fruit which are both good for Core. But the only other foods were potato and pasta salads and baked beans. Decided I'd have a little of the pasta salad and beans. Then had a little more beans (made with brown sugar and molassas). Later in the afternoon they had cake and ice cream. Gave myself permission to have a small piece of each. That tasted good so had a little more. Now I feel awful. By volume I didn't eat huge amounts but I guess I'm just not used to such sweet things. I'm not going to be mad at myself for my choices but will try to remember how bad my stomach feels the next time I'm tempted by such foods.
Hope everyone has a peaceful holiday.

Pat