Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 5-25-08

The purpose of this thread is to share your plans for exercise this week and then to track what you do on a daily basis to earn those AP's.

Sunday - rest
Monday - 12 mile bike ride
Tuesday - 40 mins on the trainer
Wednesday - 50 mins treadmill
Thursday - 40 mins trainer
Friday - 50 mins treadmill
Saturday - 40 mins trainer

Uki

Re: Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 5-25-08

I took my little one for a stroller ride and was able to get 40 min. in.

12 mile ride for me today. Burned 450 cals! Woo Hoo!

Uki

2nd day riding a recumbent bike. Went for a 3 mile ride after supper. Earned 2 AP. Don't know how often I'll be going to the gym due to gas prices so may do more biking and walking

Pat

30 minutes on the treadmill on monday

50 minutes on the trainer out of the way before I head out to buy more ginger ale for DH.

Uki

3 1/2 miles on the bike. Boy is it cold outside. Yesterday 80's today 50's. Had gloves on and had to put up my hood on my sweatshirt. Earned 2 AP

Pat

hey pat where are you from? our temperatures were almost exactly the same the past couple of days.

Not able to work out tonight. Bought some new work shoes and they about gave me blisters so I had to take it easy on the feet.

60 minutes on the dreadmill out of the way.

Uki

Chelsie, I'm in Western NY near Lake Ontario. Today is better in the 60's and sunny for a change.
Went back to the gym today. This is the only day this week that I'll get to go. Did 40 minutes on the treadmill (I love Uki's term dreadmill) lifted weights and then an aqua aerobics class. It's been almost 2 weeks since I was there and it felt like I was working out in Jello. Even the pool, which felt great and I love, felt like I was fighting my way through the water. I earned 4 AP so that will help whne we go out to dinner tonight after the movie.

Pat

I was tired today from the weekend of wakeboarding and surfing but I got in a core class for 30 min and 10 min on the elliptical. Better than sitting on my rear!

I was supposed to ride my bike today, but I did 60 minutes on the dreadmill instead.

Was planning on treadmill tonight but severe thunderstorms kept me watching the weather instead.
I'll try make it up tomorrow.

Got a 12 mile bike ride in today. It is supposed to rain later and rain tomorrow, so I am glad I was able to get out there.

Uki

Dh and I got a really nice 10 mile bike ride this morning. The weather was nice, but it sure was windy!

Uki