Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread - 5-29-08

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! (I love that expression, it just cracks me up!) I cannot get over how much more active this site is now. I cannot even begin to thank you all enough for pitching in to help with threads and organization.

Thanks to the lurkers out there that are coming out of hiding. Please feel free to join our posts as well. Truly the more of us out there supporting one another the better. You may find that your WW journey goes a little more smoothly with friends by your side.

On a side note, I think they keeping this site more active may well help Aimee too. And we owe her that. She has helped us all so much, and if keeping the site going to help her sell her books is something we can do, we should do it, don't you think?

So, I am commited to my meal plan and exercise plan for today. I am out to lunch with my mom and have prechosen my food. I have errands to run this afternoon and that will keep my busy. I need to check the temperature to see if I can ride my bike outside or if it is the trainer for this morning. Either way, I am earning those AP's!

Uki

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 5-29-08

up and off to work. have my op lunch packed with plenty of fruits and veggies and some left over chili for dinner.

Brought my cookbooks from Aimee to the meeting last night and told every one where they could get them. Most of then loved the recipies in them so maybe that will generate some buisness for her.

Got to go pick up the bday cake for DD for saturday and make cupcakes tonight for her Friends bday on Friday. But I already have a roast in the crockpot so that will help not having to just hurry up and make something premade tonight.

Hope you all have a great day. It is supposed to rain all day here in Iowa. But I do love a good rain storm.

Chels

So glad to come here and committ to being OP for the day...it centers and focuses me for the whole day ahead of me. Long stressful day, but I have my food planned, am packing breakfast and lunch to have at work and planning a healthy dinner out and heading to the gym before work. So glad also, to see all the wonderful posts. maajida

I'm already at work and OP. Today is going to be a hectic day. It's my son's last day of school and I have to drive him to my mother's tonight b/c I can't take off tomorrow; it's month-end and I'm already on vacation next week. My mother is 1.5 hrs. away so it will be a lot of driving for me later on, but at least she's willing to help me out.

Going to try my best to be 100% OP today. I'm really stressed this morning and when I get this way...well you all know what happens!

Carrie,

Remember that being 100% OP isn't the be all/end all. If you slip up a little, don't throw in the towel. The WW journey is just that - a journey. No one gets all the way to the end in a day, week, or month. Our eating habits are ingrained from many years, you can't undo them overnight. Just strive for little changes. All those little changes add up!

You are so right! Thanks!

OP today. My sister had her baby 3 weeks early 8 lb 10 oz by c-section. I'm so excited to go see her at the hospital. I bought a watermelon and let me tell you, it is GOOD!!! Kills that sweet tooth quickly!

I am OP today. I will be keeping my points low as I binged a little on pizza last night, man was it good!

Okay, here I go again, it seems like I'm more off program than on lately. I'm doing pretty good so far today. Have a lot of cleaning to do because I have company coming this weekend, a bridal shower to host, we have to open our pool and I get to watch my 17 mo. old granddaughter Sat. and Sun. all day. Sounds like a busy weekend to me, maybe it'll keep me from having time to overeat
Laura

Laura try to keep foods that are better for you handy if you're so busy. Like watermelon, strawberries, popcorn.......so you can snack without eating a loaf of bread (that's my downfall)