Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message from aimee....

I saw aimee today, actually we helped move the rest of her stuff to her new apartment..She has lots to do yet but at least she is in one apartment instead of 2. She is going from a 2 bedroom to a 1 bedroom to help with her expenses.. She said to tell everyone hello and you don't have to worry about her doing away with the message board. She said the site is to help people who come and as long as she can afford it the message board along with her site will continue.. She has pretty much been working 6 days a week lately. Hopefully she will have time soon to stop by. She doesn't have a phone or internet right now. They came out today and still could not get her connected..I'm not sure what is the problem with Cincinnati Bell...I hope this sets your minds at ease about the message board...Take care...

Patty (aimee's mom)

Re: Message from aimee....

Hi Patty, you sure have an incredible daughter. I haven't been participating here all that long, but re Aimee affording to keep the site running, could we all chip in? If several of us became involved, it probably wouldn't be all that much for any one person....I don't know if this idea has already been mentioned here? Please tell Aimee hello and that we are so grateful for what she started here. Sincerely, maajida

Please let Aimee know how very much we appreciate this site and all she has done. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have met and many of us would have never found the WW journey...

Thanks,
Uki

Thank you both for responding...I will tell aimee what you said. Take care and continued success...

Patty