I had this today for lunch on a 1 pt. wheat bun. The recipe is very close to the one I make.
* 3/4 pound cooked chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
* 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
* 1/3 cup dill pickle(s), or sweet gherkins, finely diced
* 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
* 2 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
* 2 Tbsp parsley, fresh, chopped
* 1 tsp Dijon mustard
* 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 tsp table salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
* Place all ingredients in a large bowl; mix until blended. Yields about 2/3 cup per serving. 3 pts.
Sounds good,Carrie..thanks for posting it...
Sounds really good, hope to try this weekend!