Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome Erika

Saw you note on the weigh in days post. Haven't seen you around here that I can remember so wanted to welcome you. Congrats on your wt. loss. Keep posting so we can get to know you.

Pat

Re: Welcome Erika

I joined WW 3 weeks ago. I have a total loss of 7.6 pounds so far. I lost a bit just before joining WW, so I have actually lost 17 pounds since March 14th. I still need to lose about 190 pounds to reach my goal. I'm turning 40 in 5 months, and decided it was time to get serious about taking the weight off. This website is the BEST motivation and influence I've found. I love it! I've tried a few of the recipes, and just yesterday ordered the cookbooks. Thanks for the warm welcome!

hey erika we are all here for you. Just let us know how we can help.

Congradulations on the weight loss that is great. It will just keep coming off as long as you keep being op and this is a great place to commit to doing it.

Welcome Erika! I am also 40 now. Isn't interesting how we all just reach that point where we are done with weight struggles and just commit to getting it off! WE are glad to have you here and look forward to getting to know you. Let us know how we can support you!

Uki

A warm welcome from me Erika. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself like we all need to.