Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread - 6-8-08

Happy Sunday! No church for us today. I believe Mitch has strep throat, so off to the doctor's we go instead. That's okay - the sooner we get him treatment, the better he will feel. Plus, he and Wes are supposed to have their b-day party tomorrow night, and he has to be on the antibiotic for 24 hours to not be contagious, so we need to get him on it before 6p today!

We went over to my inlaws yesterday afternoon and brought them an air conditioner. We got it installed, and I cleaned the kitchen. Their fridge had broken too, so I took mom to the store to buy and new one and Scott stayed with dad. The new fridge will be delivered today. Dad seemed pretty good. He recognized all of us! We were prepared to have him not know us, but he did. He sleeps a lot, but his attitude is better and his appetite is good.

What are you up to today?

Uki

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 6-8-08

Good morning. OP today. Off to church and then probably staying in the house with the AC on. It's supposed to be over 90 again today. Don't think I'll get any walking in today. Probably be in the sewing room most of the afternoon. Hope the kids are all better in time for the party.

Pat

I'm back. My Mommy's Day Out yesterday was kind of a bust due to all the rain here in central Indiana. Wanted to go see Sex and the City with a friend, but couldn't get to it b/c town was flooded. Ugh!

I'm OP. Off to church this morning. Somehow today my morning routine is backwards. I go back to work Tuesday; my vacation is coming to an end. :(

Good morning everyone!!

Op for me today. I slept so good last night I wish I could do it all over again!!!

Just bumming around the house today only supposed to be in the 70's so it will be nice.

we will probly go look at the river again. the kids think it is really neat when it floods.

you all have a great day.

A bit of a scare awhile ago when I tried to boot up
the computer, and the first attempt did not work. I
was fearful that yesterday afternoon's storm might
have affected it in a bad way. We were without elec-
tricity for FIVE hours!! In fact, it was still off
when we went to bed. It is 101 degrees in the sun
here, too hot to do anything outdoors, but going to
church was a wonderful way to begin the day!

I may be off for a few days. Lots of activity going
on.

Take care to all of you,
Nellie