Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
May I join in?

I have been lurking on this MB since February when I joined WW. Pattypurple told me about this website on another MB. I have enjoyed reading the threads, seeing how you support each other, give suggestions, pass along recipes, etc. May I join you?

Cheryle

Re: May I join in?

Hey welcome sure you may joint. Uki does the daily commitment, I do the weekly weigh ins so just let me know if you want to weigh in and what day and I will put you on the list. We all share our struggles and successes when need be. Uki also does an exercise accountablity post if you are interested in that. Patty does the post on weekly meetings. Carrie I believe does recipies along with anyone else. If you have any new ideas of topics to discuss let us know. It is always great to have new members

see you around the board!!

Chelsie

The best to you, Bulldog Mom!! I wish you success on
your WW journey!

Nellie

alright apparently I really need to proofread my post. Join--joint. I am not involved in any drug related activity I promise

Welcome Bulldog Mom!! The more the merrier - we are delighted to have you join us.

Uki

Chelsie & Nellie, thank you for the welcome. LOL Chelsie. I didn't think anything of your "joint" typo. As I said earlier, I have been lurking since February. I have the advantage that I have been reading your posts for awhile.

Cheryle

May I join in?

Uki, sorry. I missed seeing your post. Thanks for welcoming me everyone!

Cheryle

May I join in?

Chelsie, I would really like to participate in the WI thread, along with the others. My WI day is Tuesday. Just a little background. I started WW on February 10th with 50 lbs. to lose. As of today, I have lost 34.4 lbs. I have been very pleased so far. However, last week and this week my losses have been small. .4 last week and .2 this week. I haven't been OP (except for the occasional day) and I walk 4 miles a day 5 days a week. I don't know if I have hit the dreaded plateau, but I know I'm frustrated.

Count me in!

Cheryle

Hi Cheryle - welcome aboard! I've got some information somewhere about how to get off a plateau. I was on one for nearly 3 months! I can relate to the frustration. I'll see what I can find and post it on a new thread sometime tomorrow.

Alright got you down for tues. I started ww again this past feb . too. I have 37 lbs to lose till my personnal goal and 27 till my ww goal. I am at 14.2.

It is awesome you are so motivated and 4 miles a day. I cant imagine.

Keep up the good work.
Chels

Cheryle, it's about time you showed your face. Glad to see you here. You are doing so good. Keep up the good work and don't worry about a couple of small losses. At least they aren't gains.

Pat

May I join in?

Oops! I just reread my post from yesterday. I meant to say I have been OP, not I haven't been OP. Good grief!

LOL Pat! I know you have told me more than once to jump in, so I finally have. Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Have a great WL week!!

Cheryle

I'm late posting today but WELCOME!!! Are you on core or flex?

May I join in?

Thank you Lisa. I'm on the flex plan.

Cheryle

Most of us are on flex too, but there are a few ladies doing core with good success. I think it is so great that WW has 2 plans. Different strokes for different folks!

Uki