Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment threat June 11

Uki must be sleeping in today!!!

Op for me today. Starting off with a large breakfast to keep me full today. Pband j is my favorite. Then off to work for quite a long shift today but I slept okay so it should go fairly quickly. After work I will go straight to my meeting and hopefully hit either my 10% or 15 lbs mark. Then back home for some already made supper. (chili) and finally a night to relax inside I think. We are supposed to get rain most of the day here. Not really a good thing though there is alot of flooding going on in iowa and south dakota.

What are you all doing today.!!

Chels

Re: Daily Commitment threat June 11

There I go again. This is not a threat I promise LOL

Good morning!! I was fighting with the computer trying to get it to download my kids Burger King birthday coupons. It didn't work and I will call the company this morning to see if they can send them out instead. Boo Hiss!

So, I am OP today too. Not much planned for the day. This was to be the day we left on vacation, so the next 2 weeks are wide open for us. Oh well, such is life. I think I will get some cleaning done and the kids got a trampoline back in December that needs to be assembled, so maybe Scott and I will start on that.

Have a good one!!

Uki

Good morning. OP today for me. We are having an employee appreciation lunch today at an Italian rest. Don't know if we are ordering off the menu or if it's a bufffet. No matter, I'll stay OP (weigh in tomorrow) even if I have to just eat salad. When I get back from that I have to start packing the camper. We are going to PA for an antique truck show and that is where I set up a craft show space to sell my purses and bags. We will only be gone 2 days but have to pack like we'll be gone for a week. The good thing is that when we get back most of the staples can stay in the camper because we leave 2 weeks later for a trip to see family (and another car show) in Ind. and Ohio for 2 weeks. Then we are home for about 3 weeks and go to Maine for a week. I'm tired of driving already and we haven't even left.
Everyone have a good day.

Pat

Good morning everyone! I'm at work a little early. Have a drs. appt. this morning. Have to drive my son to grandmas after work. Little one starts his new daycare tomorrow morning. Lots to do today to get ready for everything. Had to take my car back to the shop b/c it's still not right. Anyway, I'm OP and having a great morning so far.

Good morning everyone. I started off the day at 6:30 with a 4 mile walk. I really don't have any plans for today. Just enjoying the lazy days of summer with my 2 boys. I definitely will be OP.

Pat, I wish you the best with your Italian lunch. I would have a tough time just eating salad with so much good Italian food available. I was just thinking this morning about the plateau thing, and I remembered you posting awhile back that you changed to the Core plan and that helped you get back to losing. I may end up having to consider that. We'll see.

Everyone have a great WL week!!

Cheryle

Pretty hectic day here at work but....I am OP for another day.

Have a great day!

I think I did OK at the lunch today. It turned out to be a buffet. The salad seemed to have dressing on it but I picked out the driest pieces I could. The had steamed potatoes (I'm on Core remember so those are OK). Some steamed veggie mix and a piece of chicken french. Tried to take most of the coating off it. We're having salad with chicken breast for supper so think I'll be OK
It was a good day until I left the party. Stopped at the Post Office to buy a stamp for my FIL Father's day card. While sitting in line waiting for a parking space a woman backed into the side of my car. It is 2 1/2 yrs old but this is the first ding in it. The dent is about the size of a basketball. The woman didn't have her purse with her so in ID, no insurance card in the car so I called 911. She called her dad to bring her purse so she did finally have the info to give me. I waited for the cops (she left) and they just said if I had her info that was all I needed. So now have to get an estimate. DH think $1000-2000 for repair. My insurance man doesn't think it will be a problem getting it paid for. I hope so. I'm still a little shook up. At least nobody was hurt.
I will not overeat over this.

Pat

Forgot to ask Chelsie if she was trying to tell us something by the subject line.
Daily THREAT. I didn't catch it the morning but saw it now. It gave me a good laugh that I needed.

Pat

Oh, Pat! I am so sorry that this happened to you. I know you were just sick. Good for you for not letting it trigger you to want to comfort yourself with food. WTG on the luncheon. Sounds like you have had a good day, food wise, anyway.

Cheryle

Here I am again after a few days of lots of activity.
Grandchildren take a lot of time - well-spent, I might
add. :-) Now that I think about it, the same might
occasionally be said about one's adult children. :-)

We have a rather large vegetable garden, so I spent
time this morning harvesting some lettuce and other
greens. That is about all that is ready just now,
but things will begin to pick up soon.

More storms are coming through our area, but none in
our specific location as yet. Losing power for five
hours over the week-end was not fun.

Since I am retired, it is nice to have my days free
for my own plans. I usually don't make many plans
ahead of time unless there are some other planned
occasions/activities that keep me occupied.

It is great to read everyone's postings. I receive
motivation and inspiration from it. Thanks!
Nellie

Patty,

I am so sorry to hear about your car, but I am glad that you weren't hurt!! I hope they get everything repaired quickly and that it goes smoothly with the insurance.

It is great to see how well everyone is doing right now, and if there is anyone out there who is struggling... POST and let us support you. I know we all have times os struggle and we are here for those times too...

Uki

Pat,

What a bad thing to happen to you today!! Thank
goodness noone was injured. Just want to wish you a
good week-end at the craft show.

Nellie