Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today's WI 6/17

Today was my WI day. I was down exactly 2 lbs. I was very excited since my last two were so small. .4 and .2. I was afraid that I had hit a plateau. I am now 13.6 lbs. away from my 50 lb. goal.

Cheryle

Re: Today's WI 6/17

Cheryle, congratulations on your loss. Anytime the scale is down, no matter how small, I consider that success. Some of us lose slowly. I tend to have a big loss then a couple weeks of small gains or small losses. Just how my body works. Keep up the good work.

Pat

I agree about the small losses followed by a larger one. The body is a strange and complicated thing. :)

AWESOME Cheryle!! I'm very excited for you. And just imagine if you would have gave up, you wouldn't be enjoying this success right now!

Today's WI 6/17

Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement and pat on the backs. That's interesting that you all have seen a pattern of a large loss after several small losses. Maybe that will be my pattern from here on out. I have been the opposite until now. That's why I got so discouraged. I have had large loses (1-2 lbs. at least each week) followed by a small loss then several more good loses. Oh well, as long as I'm losing I'm happy. Just want it to come off fast. Even though I know logically that it shouldn't.

Thanks again!

Cheryle

Way to go, Cheryle! That scale will move down more,
just wait and see. :)

Today's WI 6/17

Thanks Nellie.

Cheryle