Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread - 6-20-08

Good morning ladies. Another lazy morning for me. I didn't get up until almost 7am! Woo Hoo!

well, let's see today I pick up all the stuff for my father in law. We got him a walker, portable toilet and shower chair. Then after lunch me and Wes run errands. Then after dinner we meet my mom. She is taking the kids to a local circus. While they are there, Scott and I are going to take a leisurely bike ride around the local state park. Then we will meet my mom again to pick up the kids around 9p and head home. Sounds like a nice day to me.

Op no matter what!

How about you? What are your plans?

Uki

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 6-20-08

At work and OP.

Summer is here and the free Friday night concerts in the park start tonight, we are looking forward to it. Hundreds of people show up, we pack coolers, chairs, blankets, picnic dinner, footballs, frisbees, etc. the kids have a blast, the adults all seem to have a pretty good time time too!

Have a great weekend all

OP all the way. Got the walk out of the way, now the rest of the day will be doing laundry and working on the quilt that I need to have finished in 2 weeks.
Tonight's supper will be leftovers (or fancy that up to be Smorgosboard ?sp). Have lots of plastic containers in the frig.
Everyone have a good day.

Pat

I'm at work and OP. I discovered my check was a week short and had to contact the main office to have them fix it, which they are. Could have let that throw me into a tailspin, but I didn't let it!

Got those baked goods out of my house last night that I made the other day. Hope it all sales and they raise lots of $$$.

My plan is to get through work, go to grocery tonight, and wash up my dressy clothes. Have great day everyone!

Hello everyone...I am glad to be back here posting again and trying to resume my regular routine. We've had a lot going on here with serious illness of my daughter, helping her with my grandson, and getting away belatedly on our own vacation for our 40th. wedding anniversary. We did eventually make it to Hawaii belatedly and I just got back and am in the process of returning to my regular routine. I stayed on program the whole time I was gone, and instead of weighing in, I concentrated on how much better I felt with each passing on track day. It's good to be back and see how active our little group is getting...it's wonderful to see the great recipes and problem solving techniques and how nice it is to read the responses to the various posts. Take care everyone, hope it's a great day for all. Love, Maajida

Daily Commitment Thread - 6-20-08

Nothing exciting around here today. Got my walk in first thing this morning. Today I'm doing laundry to get my boys ready for Boy Scout camp. They leave on Sunday. Other than that, pretty much taking it easy.

Cheryle

Hey everyone happy friday. Just got back from work had a short shift today so I am going to head to the pool with the whole day care. Tonight we are getting a skid loader to do some dirt moving around. Will probley do some grilling and just play with the kids.

Maajida great to see you back again. That is so awesome you were able to stay op the whole time you were gone. that takes some real will power keep up the good work it will all pay off

Maajida, welcome back. Glad you got to go on your trip. How was Hawaii? Sounds like you did well on the food front. Hope your daughter is doing better.

Pat

Hello, everyone!

Seems like I have difficulty posting in the morning
like everyone else. Company arrived early, and I just
had to concentrate on that.

Yesterday was a good day. The only problem was that I
got the "munchies" last night. Never have been one to
need an after-dinner snack, but that was not the case
last night. And - what did I want for munching? Pea-
nuts, of all things!! They have never been my first
choice for snack in the past. So, I used up some of my
WPA for that little wandering.

Yesterday I happened upon ff pita bread. That was un-
expected, but I was glad to find it. The favorite bak-
ery scones were not such a smart purchase, however.:(
Guests can only eat so many, if you know what I am
saying. :(

It is good to hear how all of you are doing and to see
some new names that are familiar to some of you, but
new to me.

Hope all of you have a good Friday evening and a good
week-end.

Nellie

Hello again...and thankyou Patty and Chels for the kind welcome back. I really appreciate it. My daughter at age 29 and in excellent shape, had a minor stroke....extensive testing afterwards showed no abnormalities and docs say it may one of those unusual medical flukes that happen without reason. Pretty stressful, but she is doing well....I can't believe that I didn't revert to food for comfort during challenging times...when she began to recover so well, we resumed our vacation plans, which really gave her in-laws a chance to step up to the plate with their own support and help. It helped to concentrate my on-track efforts not on the scale readings but how much better my body felt with each on-track day. Thanks again, maajida

Welcome back, Maaj!! I am glad your daughter is okay. We sure missed you when you were gone. :)

thankyou Uki, that means alot....Maaj