Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread - 6/22/08

Good Morning, everyone. I didn't see a post for our commitment thread yet when I checked the board, so I hope it was ok to start it. I am not usually the first one, but I had a rough day yesterday...let down my guard, and am up at 4am. bouncing off the walls here in N. Calif. unable to get back to sleep. I feel awful physically and emotionally that I let this happen, and wanted to come here to re-commit myself to the way to the way I want to be. Thanks for all the encouragement and support. Maajida

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 6/22/08

Maajida, Let yesterday go. Start today fresh. Someone posted here awhile ago "take 2 steps forward and 1 back but keep moving forward". At least you acknowledged your problems yesterday and are ready to get back on the wagon.
You can do it.
I'm OP today. Not many plans. Off to church in a few minutes then maybe a walk in the PM (if it doesn't rain). Had a great chicken BBQ yesterday (and supported the firemen who put it on) but probably used about 20 points on it. That is why I don't usually use my 35 points, so I have them for special times. They had a great fireworks show in the evening. Nice small town celebration.
Hope everyone has a good day

Pat

Today is a new day! I'm off to church with the family and I know were planning pizza tonight, so I'll be saving points b/c sometimes you just have to have "normal" pizza!

Have a great day everyone, I won't be online until maybe later this evening.

Yesterday was sort of a bad day for me, too, as far as
food choices go. I am moving on today, however, with
that "two steps forward, one step back" philosophy.

We've been to Sunday School and church already and will probably go to that golf tournament later, as
long as the weather is promising.

Have a great day!

Nellie

hey everyone. Had a very good sunday. Got up late got doughnuts for breakfast. Cleaned the house with my oldest daughter. SHe is really a big help now. This afternoon we all layed down and took a nap. my youngest learned how to ride a two wheeler today too. Grilled for supper and now we are going to sit down and watch a movie.

hope you all had a great weekend the weather was wonderful here

chels